Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snowman Sam

I have been playing around with this photo and photoshop. Let me know what you like the best.

#1 -Original - No photoshop

_______________________________________________________
#2 - Color corrected

________________________________________________________
#3 - Softened, Sharpened, and blurred

________________________________________________________
#4 - Trendy High-Contrast

________________________________________________________
#5 - Lightened
I have several more from this shoot that I will post soon. Thanks for letting me know your opinion.

6 comments:

Kim Nielsen said...

i love the trendy high contrast.

Andrea "The H family" said...

Me too....trendy high contrast

Melanie Johnson said...

HC for sure!

Chilton Family said...

Hey Mandy! Good to hear from you and to find your blog! I'm horrible at blogging! Why don't you email me at Sarah4X@aol.com. The puppies will be ready to go to homes on Tuesday. Their mom is a boxer, but the dad is a lab mix from the neighborhood. He is super sweet and mild mannered...just not fixed dang it! Anyhow, if you want to come see them this weekend, come on! Or we could possibly meet ya'll half way in Denton or something! Let me know!

April Williams said...

like trendy, high contrast the best! looks awesome

MKP said...

well, looks like I'm outnumbered, but I like the color-corrected only the best. : )
that's just my opinion though.