Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Mother's Love

I shot this picture at the birthday party. Lori is one of my very best friends. We grew up in the same town, but we didn't get to meet until we were at A&M (15 years ago). She is so much fun, and she knows how to throw an amazing Super Hero birthday party! Actually, she wears herself out to make sure everything is perfect...AND it always is perfect! I am so very blessed to have such an amazing friend and to be able to share so much of life's victories, trials and surprises with her. She is an awesome mom, and I love to watch her take care of boys!

enjoy!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post and great photo!
Cari

Chell said...

Great journaling and a sweeet picture

Anonymous said...

Great photo. She sounds like a wonderful friend!

Reds said...

So lucky to have such a wonderful friend! :) Love the sweet pic too!

Mom2Drew said...

BnW really yeilds itself to shots like this. Nice job.

Sara said...

Gotta go call my sister friend. What a treasure your friendship is, and how great you were able to grab this wonderful picture.

Becky said...

Great illustration of a mother's love!

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

What a wonderful story and an endearing picture!

Tricia said...

She sounds like a wonderful friend and I love the photo.

Kari said...

That's such a sweet thing to say about your friend. She's lucky to have you, as are you of her.

Shawna said...

Adorable shot!! Love it!

For Over 29 Years... said...

What a great capture from the day.

Trina said...

I love it! Your journaling is very sweet too!

Jess said...

Wow, what an amazing woman and friend. I love this photo, I can just FEEL the emotion through it!

pat said...

Oh, what a great shot!!!

Suzy said...

Sounds like she is a wonderful friend! Isn't it crazy to grow up in the same town and meet years later? I have a friend like that to! Except we grew up on the same street lol! Great journaling and love this shot of her!

Mandy said...

what a tender moment...so much love. Black and white is an ideal choice for this photo.

jewels said...

I love that photo, and it makes me miss my best friend! :)

Cheers,
jewels

Bobbi said...

I love this conversion, what a great photo.