Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Grand Finale (or maybe not...only time will tell)!

Towards the end of our time together, the boys were tired and ready to go buy their new toy. (yes, I bribed them to take pictures...I know, I know *hanging my head in shame*) So, I asked them to take just a few more pics for Aunt Mandy. I asked Tucker to put his arm around Tanner. Well, folks, that is where it took the dreaded turn.




See at first, all was pleasant and precious.




Then, Tucker realized that Tanner is his best "brudder" and wanted to show him how much he loved him. First it started with a little sweet, baby talk....



next, he decided to give his brother some sugars....


Finally, Tanner could take no more. After this last shot, we quickly threw back on our shoes and headed to the SUV. In fact, I do believe all three of us ran because Aunt Mandy knew she had pushed it too far!




enjoy!

5 comments:

summerbl4ck said...

sounds like it was a time! but i love that last one! one up and one down--perfect

Suzy said...

I use "bribery" more often than not lol.. I love these. Esp that last one!

Angela2932 said...

The last one is hysterical! Your boys are so cute, and I love your processing of these.

Sharon said...

These are wonderful! This would be perfect for a storyboard.

MKP said...

girl, that picture is halarious! (the last one) All of them are great though! That last one, Tucker looks like he's saying, 'yeah, i did it....SO?'